Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/210)
- Criaud, M, Anton, JL, Nazarian, B, Longcamp, M, Metereau, E, Boulinguez, P et al.. The Human Basal Ganglia Mediate the Interplay between Reactive and Proactive Control of Response through Both Motor Inhibition and Sensory Modulation. Brain Sci. 2021;11 (5):. doi: 10.3390/brainsci11050560. PubMed PMID:33925153 .
- Moyon, A, Garrigue, P, Balasse, L, Fernandez, S, Brige, P, Bouhlel, A et al.. Succinate Injection Rescues Vasculature and Improves Functional Recovery Following Acute Peripheral Ischemia in Rodents: A Multimodal Imaging Study. Cells. 2021;10 (4):. doi: 10.3390/cells10040795. PubMed PMID:33918298 PubMed Central PMC8066129.
- Grimaldi, S, Boucekine, M, Witjas, T, Fluchere, F, Azulay, JP, Guedj, E et al.. Early atypical signs and insula hypometabolism predict survival in multiple system atrophy. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2021; :. doi: 10.1136/jnnp-2020-324823. PubMed PMID:33893230 .
- Garosi, A, Richieri, R, Boyer, L, Lancon, C, Fond, G. Which antipsychotics should be chosen for the treatment of schizo-obsessive disorder?. Encephale. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.encep.2021.01.007. PubMed PMID:33863514 .
- Patel, M, Tena, I, Jha, A, Taieb, D, Pacak, K. Somatostatin Receptors and Analogs in Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma: Old Players in a New Precision Medicine World. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2021;12 :625312. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2021.625312. PubMed PMID:33854479 PubMed Central PMC8039528.