- Pr Eric GUEDJ (Department Manager)
- Pr Olivier MUNDLER
- 3 medical vacations
- 2 CT Technologists
- 2 Clinical Research Assistants
- 1 Medical Physicist
The clinical sector has for mission to provide an imaging platform dedicated to academic laboratories, but also to biotechnology and imaging industry.
The aim is to design and manage protocols of clinical research in biomedical imaging. These protocols will be validated by the Technical Committee of the Clinical Investigation Center of Marseille (C.I.C, AP-HM, Inserm, AMU), on the basis of scientific, ethical criteria and feasibility.
The clinical research will be realized either with commercial equipments and radiopharmaceuticals, or original prototypes and experimental radiopharmaceuticals.
This sector will also be part of the initial and continuous training in imaging for scientists and healthcare professionals (medical doctors, pharmacists, paramedical staffs), with potential industrial partnerships. The ambition is to constitute a reference center in clinical imaging, at the European scale, recognized by academic institutions and biomedical imaging industries.
- Labs : basement (Level 0), 359 sqm.
- Office : Tertiary Deptt (Level +1)
- Contact us
The Clinical Department is actually equiped with :
Multi-modality imaging equipments may also be used for only one of their modalities (i.e. CT only).
Detailed features coming soon.
The realization of clinical trials will be facilitated by the nearness of the University Hospital TIMONE, and the direct communication between the Faculty of Medicine and the Hospital.
For each clinical research protocol, the parteners’ contribution will be defined. The budgetary resources for the realization of protocols (Hospital Program of Clinical Research, Call for tenders of Research, Learned societies, Foundations, Industries), will be allocated to the budgetary unit of CERIMED and to the hospital partner, corresponding to each contribution.
Latest related posts
- Taïeb D1, Timmers HJ, Hindié E, Guillet BA, Neumann HP, Walz MK, Opocher G, de Herder WW, Boedeker CC, de Krijger RR, Chiti A, Al-Nahhas A, Pacak K, Rubello D; European Association of Nuclear Medicine. EANM 2012 guidelines for radionuclide imaging of phaeochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2012 Dec;39(12):1977-95. PMID: 22926712. [Open with Read]
- Guedj E. Prospective interest of molecular neuroimaging in Alzheimer’s disease. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2013 Jan;169(1):9-13. PMID: 22682055. [Open with Read]
- Guedj E1, McGonigal A, Vaugier L, Mundler O, Bartolomei F. Metabolic brain PET pattern underlying hyperkinetic seizures. Epilepsy Res. 2012 Sep;101(3):237-45. PMID: 22551665. [Open with Read]
- Guedj E1, Aubert S, McGonigal A, Mundler O, Bartolomei F. Déjà-vu in temporal lobe epilepsy: metabolic pattern of cortical involvement in patients with normal brain MRI. Neuropsychologia. 2010 Jun;48(7):2174-81. PMID: 20398682. [Open with Read]
- Boyer L1, Guedj E, Dassa D, Lancon C. Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy associated with schizophrenia. J Clin Psychiatry. 2012 Sep;73(9):e1158-9. PMID: 23059157. [Open with Read]
- Selby T. Nurses call for action by Congress. Am Nurse. 1989 Jan;21(1):1, 20. PMID: 2910170. [Open with Read]
- Medlin F1, Aybek S, Berney A, Guedj E, Delaloye AB, Prior JO, Diserens K. Psychogenic tetraparesis and bilateral upper limb dystonia, regressive under short propofol-induced sedation and during hepatic encephalopathy. Psychosomatics. 2012 Sep-Oct;53(5):485-8. PMID: 22902089. [Open with Read]
- Eusebio A1, Azulay JP, Ceccaldi M, Girard N, Mundler O, Guedj E. Voxel-based analysis of whole-brain effects of age and gender on dopamine transporter SPECT imaging in healthy subjects. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2012 Nov;39(11):1778-83. PMID: 22890804. [Open with Read]
- Richieri R1, Boyer L, Padovani R, Adida M, Colavolpe C, Mundler O, Lançon C, Guedj E. Equivalent brain SPECT perfusion changes underlying therapeutic efficiency in pharmacoresistant depression using either high-frequency left or low-frequency right prefrontal rTMS. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2012 Dec 3;39(2):364-70. PMID: 22850205. [Open with Read]
- Dumas R1, Richieri R, Guedj E, Auquier P, Lancon C, Boyer L. Improvement of health-related quality of life in depression after transcranial magnetic stimulation in a naturalistic trial is associated with decreased perfusion in precuneus. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2012 Jul 28;10:87. PMID: 22838740. [Open with Read]
- Boyer L1, Richieri R, Faget C, Padovani R, Vaillant F, Mundler O, Lançon C, Auquier P, Guedj E. Functional involvement of superior temporal sulcus in quality of life of patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res. 2012 May 31;202(2):155-60. PMID: 22698762. [Open with Read]
- Faget-Agius C1, Boyer L, Padovani R, Richieri R, Mundler O, Lançon C, Guedj E. Schizophrenia with preserved insight is associated with increased perfusion of the precuneus. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2012 Sep;37(5):297-304. PMID: 22498076. [Open with Read]
- Richieri R, Boyer L, Lançon C, Guedj E. Predict the outcome of depression after rTMS using neuroimaging: issue of response or non-response? Brain Stimul. 2013 Jan;6(1):95-6. PMID: 22405740. [Open with Read]
- Colavolpe C1, Chinot O, Metellus P, Mancini J, Barrie M, Bequet-Boucard C, Tabouret E, Mundler O, Figarella-Branger D, Guedj E. FDG-PET predicts survival in recurrent high-grade gliomas treated with bevacizumab and irinotecan. Neuro Oncol. 2012 May;14(5):649-57. PMID: 22379188. [Open with Read]
- Morbelli S1, Drzezga A, Perneczky R, Frisoni GB, Caroli A, van Berckel BN, Ossenkoppele R, Guedj E, Didic M, Brugnolo A, Sambuceti G, Pagani M, Salmon E, Nobili F. Resting metabolic connectivity in prodromal Alzheimer’s disease. A European Alzheimer Disease Consortium (EADC) project. Neurobiol Aging. 2012 Nov;33(11):2533-50. PMID: 22365486. [Open with Read]
- Lanteaume L1, Guedj E, Bastien-Toniazzo M, Magalahaes A, Mundler O, Bartolomei F. Cognitive and metabolic correlates of emotional vulnerability in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2012 May;83(5):522-8. PMID: 22298841. [Open with Read]
- Colavolpe C1, Metellus P, Mancini J, Barrie M, Béquet-Boucard C, Figarella-Branger D, Mundler O, Chinot O, Guedj E. Independent prognostic value of pre-treatment 18-FDG-PET in high-grade gliomas. J Neurooncol. 2012 May;107(3):527-35. PMID: 22169956. [Open with Read]
- Barbeau EJ1, Didic M, Joubert S, Guedj E, Koric L, Felician O, Ranjeva JP, Cozzone P, Ceccaldi M. Extent and neural basis of semantic memory impairment in mild cognitive impairment. J Alzheimers Dis. 2012;28(4):823-37. PMID: 22112550. [Open with Read]
- Rey C1, Koric L, Guedj E, Felician O, Kaphan E, Boucraut J, Ceccaldi M. Striatal hypermetabolism in limbic encephalitis. J Neurol. 2012 Jun;259(6):1106-10. PMID: 22081102. [Open with Read]
- Didic M1, Barbeau EJ, Felician O, Tramoni E, Guedj E, Poncet M, Ceccaldi M. Which memory system is impaired first in Alzheimer’s disease? J Alzheimers Dis. 2011;27(1):11-22. PMID: 21799246. [Open with Read]
- Richieri R1, Boyer L, Farisse J, Colavolpe C, Mundler O, Lancon C, Guedj E. Predictive value of brain perfusion SPECT for rTMS response in pharmacoresistant depression. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2011 Sep;38(9):1715-22. PMID: 21647787. [Open with Read]
- Tramoni E1, Felician O, Barbeau EJ, Guedj E, Guye M, Bartolomei F, Ceccaldi M. Long-term consolidation of declarative memory: insight from temporal lobe epilepsy. Brain. 2011 Mar;134(Pt 3):816-31. PMID: 21354976. [Open with Read]
- Guedj E1, Barbeau EJ, Liégeois-Chauvel C, Confort-Gouny S, Bartolomei F, Chauvel P, Cozzone PJ, Ranjeva JP, Mundler O, Guye M. Performance in recognition memory is correlated with entorhinal/perirhinal interictal metabolism in temporal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsy Behav. 2010 Dec;19(4):612-7. PMID: 21035404. [Open with Read]
- Koric L1, Felician O, Guedj E, Hubert AM, Mancini J, Boucraut J, Ceccaldi M. Could clinical profile influence CSF biomarkers in early-onset Alzheimer disease? Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord. 2010 Jul-Sep;24(3):278-83. PMID: 20473135. [Open with Read]
- Thomas-Antérion C, Guedj E, Decousus M, Laurent B. Can we see personal identity loss? A functional imaging study of typical ‘hysterical amnesia’. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2010 Apr;81(4):468-9. PMID: 20360169. [Open with Read]
- Guedj E1, Belenotti P, Serratrice J, Ene N, Pineau S, Donnet A, Mundler O, Weiller PJ. Partially reversible cortical metabolic dysfunction in familial hemiplegic migraine with prolonged aura. Headache. 2010 May;50(5):872-7. PMID: 20236346. [Open with Read]