Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/226)
- Garibotto, V, Albert, NL, Barthel, H, van Berckel, B, Boellaard, R, Brendel, M et al.. The approval of a disease-modifying treatment for Alzheimer’s disease: impact and consequences for the nuclear medicine community. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-021-05485-y. PubMed PMID:34272989 .
- Hindié, E, Schwartz, P, Avram, AM, Imperiale, A, Sebag, F, Taïeb, D et al.. Primary Hyperparathyroidism: Defining the Appropriate Preoperative Imaging Algorithm. J Nucl Med. 2021;62 (Suppl 2):3S-12S. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.120.245993. PubMed PMID:34230072 .
- Sundin, A, Hindié, E, Avram, AM, Tabarin, A, Pacak, K, Taïeb, D et al.. A Clinical Challenge: Endocrine and Imaging Investigations of Adrenal Masses. J Nucl Med. 2021;62 (Suppl 2):26S-33S. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.120.246066. PubMed PMID:34230070 .
- Taïeb, D, Hindié, E, Mankoff, D. A Bright Future for Nuclear Endocrinology. J Nucl Med. 2021;62 (Suppl 2):1S-2S. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.120.246074. PubMed PMID:34230068 .
- Lagarde, S, Singh, R, Bartolomei, F, Guedj, E. Insular interictal positron emission tomography hypometabolism in patients with ictal asystole. Epilepsia. 2021; :. doi: 10.1111/epi.16981. PubMed PMID:34227678 .