Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/197)
- El Waly, B, Escarrat, V, Perez-Sanchez, J, Kaur, J, Pelletier, F, Collazos-Castro, JE et al.. Intravital Assessment of Cells Responses to Conducting Polymer-Coated Carbon Microfibres for Bridging Spinal Cord Injury. Cells. 2021;10 (1):. doi: 10.3390/cells10010073. PubMed PMID:33466339 .
- Mairal, E, Barberon, B, Laine, N, Coulange, M, Guedj, E. Reversible widespread brain 18F-FDG PET hypometabolism in chronic fatigue syndrome treated by hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-05122-0. PubMed PMID:33420913 .
- Bobot, M, Hache, G, Moyon, A, Fernandez, S, Balasse, L, Daniel, L et al.. Renal SPECT/CT with 99mTc-dimercaptosuccinic acid is a non-invasive predictive marker for the development of interstitial fibrosis in a rat model of renal insufficiency. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2020; :. doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfaa374. PubMed PMID:33367913 .
- Mairal, E, Doyen, M, Rivasseau-Jonveaux, T, Malaplate, C, Guedj, E, Verger, A et al.. Clinical impact of digital and conventional PET control databases for semi-quantitative analysis of brain 18F-FDG digital PET scans. EJNMMI Res. 2020;10 (1):144. doi: 10.1186/s13550-020-00733-y. PubMed PMID:33258085 PubMed Central PMC7704892.
- Castelli, M, Maurin, A, Bartoli, A, Dassa, M, Marchi, B, Finance, J et al.. Prevalence and risk factors for lung involvement on low-dose chest CT (LDCT) in a paucisymptomatic population of 247 patients affected by COVID-19. Insights Imaging. 2020;11 (1):117. doi: 10.1186/s13244-020-00939-7. PubMed PMID:33201409 PubMed Central PMC7670109.