Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its 100 seats conference room and many meeting rooms to organize your own events, for administrative, educational and training purposes (seminars, workshops, curses). Feel free to request a quote.
Dernières Publications (5/157)
- Antonio, K, Valdez, MMN, Mercado-Asis, L, Taïeb, D, Pacak, K. Pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma: recent updates in genetics, biochemistry, immunohistochemistry, metabolomics, imaging and therapeutic options. Gland Surg. 2020;9 (1):105-123. doi: 10.21037/gs.2019.10.25. PubMed PMID:32206603 PubMed Central PMC7082276.
- Chastel, A, Worm, DJ, Alves, ID, Vimont, D, Petrel, M, Fernandez, S et al.. Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of a multifunctional neuropeptide-Y conjugate for selective nuclear delivery of radiolanthanides. EJNMMI Res. 2020;10 (1):16. doi: 10.1186/s13550-020-0612-8. PubMed PMID:32124111 PubMed Central PMC7052099.
- Benvenutto, A, Guedj, E, Felician, O, Eusebio, A, Azulay, JP, Ceccaldi, M et al.. Clinical Phenotypes in Corticobasal Syndrome with or without Amyloidosis Biomarkers. J. Alzheimers Dis. 2020;74 (1):331-343. doi: 10.3233/JAD-190961. PubMed PMID:32039846 .
- Stalin, J, Traboulsi, W, Vivancos-Stalin, L, Nollet, M, Joshkon, A, Bachelier, R et al.. Therapeutic targeting of soluble CD146/MCAM with the M2J-1 monoclonal antibody prevents metastasis development and procoagulant activity in CD146-positive invasive tumors. Int. J. Cancer. 2020; :. doi: 10.1002/ijc.32909. PubMed PMID:32022257 .
- Zaragori, T, Guedj, E, Verger, A. Is IDH mutation status associated with 18F-FDopa PET uptake?. Ann Nucl Med. 2020;34 (3):228-229. doi: 10.1007/s12149-020-01442-1. PubMed PMID:32002736 .