Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
Implement a transversal way of learning and training, meeting the various concerned disciplines (physics, biology, medicine, radiopharmacy, ...) and the industry, but also offer a theoretical and practical training to the medical imaging techniques.
Dernières Publications (5/262)
- Nail, V, Louis, B, Moyon, A, Chabert, A, Balasse, L, Fernandez, S et al.. Sublingual Atropine Administration as a Tool to Decrease Salivary Glands’ PSMA-Ligand Uptake: A Preclinical Proof of Concept Study Using [68Ga]Ga-PSMA-11. Pharmaceutics. 2022;14 (6):. doi: 10.3390/pharmaceutics14061276. PubMed PMID:35745848 .
- Thiery, L, Carle, X, Testud, B, Boulouis, G, Habert, P, Tradi, F et al.. Distal cerebral vasospasm treatment following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage using the Comaneci device: technical feasibility and single-center preliminary results. J Neurointerv Surg. 2022; :. doi: 10.1136/neurintsurg-2022-018699. PubMed PMID:35584908 .
- Soncin, LD, Faure, S, McGonigal, A, Horowitz, T, Belquaid, S, Bartolomei, F et al.. Correlation between fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography brain hypometabolism and posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in temporal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsia. 2022; :. doi: 10.1111/epi.17300. PubMed PMID:35569022 .
- Habert, P, Puech, B, Coiffard, B, Secq, V, Thomas, P, Bec, R et al.. Angiographic and histopathological study on bronchial-to-pulmonary vascular anastomoses on explants from patients with cystic fibrosis after bronchial artery embolisation. J Cyst Fibros. 2022; :. doi: 10.1016/j.jcf.2022.04.015. PubMed PMID:35508453 .
- Pamporaki, C, Prodanov, T, Meuter, L, Berends, AMA, Bechmann, N, Constantinescu, G et al.. Determinants of disease-specific survival in patients with and without metastatic pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Eur J Cancer. 2022;169 :32-41. doi: 10.1016/j.ejca.2022.03.032. PubMed PMID:35500459 .