Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/171)
- Landelle, C, Anton, JL, Nazarian, B, Sein, J, Gharbi, A, Felician, O et al.. Functional brain changes in the elderly for the perception of hand movements: A greater impairment occurs in proprioception than touch. Neuroimage. 2020;220 :117056. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2020.117056. PubMed PMID:32562781 .
- Salgues, B, Graillon, T, Guedj, E. [68Ga]Ga-DOTA-TOC PET/CT fused to MRI in post-operative evaluation of olfactory groove meningioma: a case on millimetric remnants. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-04894-9. PubMed PMID:32556482 .
- Soyer, P, Barat, M, Loffroy, R, Barral, M, Dautry, R, Vidal, V et al.. The role of interventional radiology in the management of abnormally invasive placenta: a systematic review of current evidences. Quant Imaging Med Surg. 2020;10 (6):1370-1391. doi: 10.21037/qims-20-548. PubMed PMID:32550143 PubMed Central PMC7276355.
- Bobot, M, Thomas, L, Moyon, A, Fernandez, S, McKay, N, Balasse, L et al.. Uremic Toxic Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption Mediated by AhR Activation Leads to Cognitive Impairment during Experimental Renal Dysfunction. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 2020;31 (7):1509-1521. doi: 10.1681/ASN.2019070728. PubMed PMID:32527975 .
- Lagarde, S, Boucekine, M, McGonigal, A, Carron, R, Scavarda, D, Trebuchon, A et al.. Relationship between PET metabolism and SEEG epileptogenicity in focal lesional epilepsy. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-04791-1. PubMed PMID:32430581 .