Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/176)
- Guedj, E, Million, M, Dudouet, P, Tissot-Dupont, H, Bregeon, F, Cammilleri, S et al.. 18F-FDG brain PET hypometabolism in post-SARS-CoV-2 infection: substrate for persistent/delayed disorders?. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-04973-x. PubMed PMID:32728799 PubMed Central PMC7391029.
- Morbelli, S, Ekmekcioglu, O, Barthel, H, Albert, NL, Boellaard, R, Cecchin, D et al.. COVID-19 and the brain: impact on nuclear medicine in neurology. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-04965-x. PubMed PMID:32700058 PubMed Central PMC7375837.
- Mimari, C, Penicaud, M, Taieb, D, Dessi, P, Michel, J, Radulesco, T et al.. An Uncommon Sinonasal Metastasis. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2020; :. doi: 10.1001/jamaoto.2020.1605. PubMed PMID:32672785 .
- Landelle, C, Sein, J, Anton, JL, Nazarian, B, Felician, O, Kavounoudias, A et al.. The aging brain: A set of functional MRI data acquired at rest and during exposure to tactile or muscle proprioceptive stimulation in healthy young and older volunteers. Data Brief. 2020;31 :105939. doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2020.105939. PubMed PMID:32671149 PubMed Central PMC7339028.
- El Waly, B, Buttigieg, E, Karakus, C, Brustlein, S, Debarbieux, F. Longitudinal Intravital Microscopy Reveals Axon Degeneration Concomitant With Inflammatory Cell Infiltration in an LPC Model of Demyelination. Front Cell Neurosci. 2020;14 :165. doi: 10.3389/fncel.2020.00165. PubMed PMID:32655371 PubMed Central PMC7324938.