Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its 100 seats conference room and many meeting rooms to organize your own events, for administrative, educational and training purposes (seminars, workshops, curses). Feel free to request a quote.
Dernières Publications (5/155)
- Benvenutto, A, Guedj, E, Felician, O, Eusebio, A, Azulay, JP, Ceccaldi, M et al.. Clinical Phenotypes in Corticobasal Syndrome with or without Amyloidosis Biomarkers. J. Alzheimers Dis. 2020; :. doi: 10.3233/JAD-190961. PubMed PMID:32039846 .
- Stalin, J, Traboulsi, W, Vivancos-Stalin, L, Nollet, M, Joshkon, A, Bachelier, R et al.. Therapeutic targeting of soluble CD146/MCAM with the M2J-1 monoclonal antibody prevents metastasis development and procoagulant activity in CD146-positive invasive tumors. Int. J. Cancer. 2020; :. doi: 10.1002/ijc.32909. PubMed PMID:32022257 .
- Zaragori, T, Guedj, E, Verger, A. Is IDH mutation status associated with 18F-FDopa PET uptake?. Ann Nucl Med. 2020;34 (3):228-229. doi: 10.1007/s12149-020-01442-1. PubMed PMID:32002736 .
- Abdul Sater, Z, Jha, A, Hamimi, A, Mandl, A, Hartley, IR, Gubbi, S et al.. Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma Patients with Poor Survival Often Show Brown Adipose Tissue Activation. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2020; :. doi: 10.1210/clinem/dgz314. PubMed PMID:31903484 .
- Verger, A, Horowitz, T, Chawki, MB, Eusebio, A, Bordonne, M, Azulay, JP et al.. From metabolic connectivity to molecular connectivity: application to dopaminergic pathways. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020;47 (2):413-424. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04574-3. PubMed PMID:31741020 .