Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its 100 seats conference room and many meeting rooms to organize your own events, for administrative, educational and training purposes (seminars, workshops, curses). Feel free to request a quote.
Dernières Publications (5/142)
- Taïeb, D, Hicks, RJ, Hindié, E, Guillet, BA, Avram, A, Ghedini, P et al.. European Association of Nuclear Medicine Practice Guideline/Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Procedure Standard 2019 for radionuclide imaging of phaeochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2019; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04398-1. PubMed PMID:31254038 .
- Regal, S, O’Connor, D, Brige, P, Delattre, R, Djenizian, T, Ramuz, M et al.. Determination of Optical Parameters of the Porcine Eye and Development of a Simulated Model. J Biophotonics. 2019; :. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201800398. PubMed PMID:31251453 .
- Soubrier, C, Faucher, B, Guedj, E, Kaphan, E, Ebbo, M, De Sainte Marie, B et al.. Brain 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography detection of neuropsychiatric lupus with normal cerebral magnetic resonance imaging. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2019; :. doi: 10.1093/rheumatology/kez233. PubMed PMID:31209502 .
- Rousseau, PF, Malbos, E, Verger, A, Nicolas, F, Lançon, C, Khalfa, S et al.. Increase of precuneus metabolism correlates with reduction of PTSD symptoms after EMDR therapy in military veterans: an 18F-FDG PET study during virtual reality exposure to war. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2019;46 (9):1817-1821. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04360-1. PubMed PMID:31152209 .
- Caisova, V, Li, L, Gupta, G, Jochmanova, I, Jha, A, Uher, O et al.. The Significant Reduction or Complete Eradication of Subcutaneous and Metastatic Lesions in a Pheochromocytoma Mouse Model after Immunotherapy Using Mannan-BAM, TLR Ligands, and Anti-CD40. Cancers (Basel). 2019;11 (5):. doi: 10.3390/cancers11050654. PubMed PMID:31083581 PubMed Central PMC6562455.