Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/248)
- Nollet, M, Bachelier, R, Joshkon, A, Traboulsi, W, Mahieux, A, Moyon, A et al.. Multiple variants of soluble CD146 are involved in Systemic Sclerosis: identification of a novel pro-fibrotic factor. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2022; :. doi: 10.1002/art.42063. PubMed PMID:35001552 .
- Mennetrey, C, Le Bras, M, Bando-Delaunay, A, Al-Mansour, L, Haissaguerre, M, Batisse-Lignier, M et al.. Value of somatostatin receptor PET/CT in MEN1 patients at various stages of their disease. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2021; :. doi: 10.1210/clinem/dgab891. PubMed PMID:34940846 .
- Guedj, E, Varrone, A, Boellaard, R, Albert, NL, Barthel, H, van Berckel, B et al.. EANM procedure guidelines for brain PET imaging using [18F]FDG, version 3. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-021-05603-w. PubMed PMID:34882261 .
- Afyouni, A, Geringswald, F, Nazarian, B, Grosbras, MH. Brain Activity During Antisaccades to Faces in Adolescence. Cereb Cortex Commun. 2021;2 (4):tgab057. doi: 10.1093/texcom/tgab057. PubMed PMID:34806014 PubMed Central PMC8597975.
- Nazarian, B, Caron-Guyon, J, Anton, JL, Sein, J, Baurberg, J, Catz, N et al.. A new patterned air-flow device to reveal the network for tactile motion coding using fMRI. J Neurosci Methods. 2022;365 :109397. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2021.109397. PubMed PMID:34695454 .