Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its 100 seats conference room and many meeting rooms to organize your own events, for administrative, educational and training purposes (seminars, workshops, curses). Feel free to request a quote.
Dernières Publications (5/145)
- Reichert, T, Fahkry, N, Lavieille, JP, Amodru, V, Sebag, F, Romanet, P et al.. Exploring the link between tumor metabolism and succinate dehydrogenase deficiency: a 18 F-FDOPA PET/CT study in head and neck paragangliomas. Clin. Endocrinol. (Oxf). 2019; :. doi: 10.1111/cen.14086. PubMed PMID:31479526 .
- Fersing, C, Bouhlel, A, Cantelli, C, Garrigue, P, Lisowski, V, Guillet, B et al.. A Comprehensive Review of Non-Covalent Radiofluorination Approaches Using Aluminum [18F]fluoride: Will [18F]AlF Replace 68Ga for Metal Chelate Labeling?. Molecules. 2019;24 (16):. doi: 10.3390/molecules24162866. PubMed PMID:31394799 PubMed Central PMC6719958.
- Taïeb, D, Pacak, K. Current experts’ views on precision nuclear medicine imaging of phaeochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2019;46 (11):2223-2224. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04435-z. PubMed PMID:31332495 .
- Taïeb, D, Hicks, RJ, Hindié, E, Guillet, BA, Avram, A, Ghedini, P et al.. European Association of Nuclear Medicine Practice Guideline/Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Procedure Standard 2019 for radionuclide imaging of phaeochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2019;46 (10):2112-2137. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04398-1. PubMed PMID:31254038 .
- Regal, S, O’Connor, D, Brige, P, Delattre, R, Djenizian, T, Ramuz, M et al.. Determination of optical parameters of the porcine eye and development of a simulated model. J Biophotonics. 2019; :e201800398. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201800398. PubMed PMID:31251453 .