Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its 100 seats conference room and many meeting rooms to organize your own events, for administrative, educational and training purposes (seminars, workshops, curses). Feel free to request a quote.
Dernières Publications (5/151)
- Abdul Sater, Z, Jha, A, Hamimi, A, Mandl, A, Hartley, IR, Gubbi, S et al.. Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma Patients with Poor Survival Often Show Brown Adipose Tissue Activation. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2020; :. doi: 10.1210/clinem/dgz314. PubMed PMID:31903484 .
- Verger, A, Horowitz, T, Chawki, MB, Eusebio, A, Bordonne, M, Azulay, JP et al.. From metabolic connectivity to molecular connectivity: application to dopaminergic pathways. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020;47 (2):413-424. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04574-3. PubMed PMID:31741020 .
- Habert, P, Hak, JF, Di Bisceglie, M, Bartoli, A, Gaubert, JY, Vidal, V et al.. [Central venous access in interventional radiology]. Presse Med. 2019;48 (10):1141-1145. doi: 10.1016/j.lpm.2019.10.013. PubMed PMID:31669005 .
- Martin, T, Moyon, A, Fersing, C, Terrier, E, Gouillet, A, Giraud, F et al.. Have you looked for "stranger things" in your automated PET dose dispensing system? A process and operators qualification scheme. EJNMMI Radiopharm Chem. 2019;4 (1):11. doi: 10.1186/s41181-019-0061-8. PubMed PMID:31659501 PubMed Central PMC6565780.
- Cassol, F, Portal, L, Richelme, S, Dupont, M, Boursier, Y, Arechederra, M et al.. Tracking Dynamics of Spontaneous Tumors in Mice Using Photon-Counting Computed Tomography. iScience. 2019;21 :68-83. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2019.10.015. PubMed PMID:31655257 PubMed Central PMC6820243.