Located on the Marseille-Timone Campus, CERIMED is an innovative multidisciplinary working environment opened to academics and SME for the development and validation of novel medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED offers its equipments and knowledge in the form of a range of service offers for academics and industries. Each CERIMED department may contribute to development and validation of your innovative medical imaging techniques and protocols.
CERIMED is partner of the Marseille Medicine School Isotopic Imaging course, by providing its expertise, pedagogic animation, technical and scientific support, and access to its TEP/CT and SPECT/CT imaging modalities.
Dernières Publications (5/167)
- Lagarde, S, Boucekine, M, McGonigal, A, Carron, R, Scavarda, D, Trebuchon, A et al.. Relationship between PET metabolism and SEEG epileptogenicity in focal lesional epilepsy. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020; :. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-04791-1. PubMed PMID:32430581 .
- Diop, AD, Diop, AN, Hak, JF, Di Bisceglie, M, Bartoli, JM, Guillet, B et al.. Hemostatic embolization of renal artery pseudoaneurysm using absorbable surgical suture (FairEmbo concept). Diagn Interv Imaging. 2020; :. doi: 10.1016/j.diii.2020.04.002. PubMed PMID:32336575 .
- Guedj, E, Verger, A, Cammilleri, S. PET imaging of COVID-19: the target and the number. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging. 2020;47 (7):1636-1637. doi: 10.1007/s00259-020-04820-z. PubMed PMID:32303786 PubMed Central PMC7163172.
- Tastevin, M, Richieri, R, Boyer, L, Fond, G, Lançon, C, Guedj, E et al.. Brain PET metabolic substrate of TMS response in pharmaco-resistant depression. Brain Stimul. ;13 (3):683-685. doi: 10.1016/j.brs.2020.02.014. PubMed PMID:32289697 .
- Baboudjian, M, Gondran-Tellier, B, Abdallah, R, Lannes, F, Sichez, PC, Akiki, A et al.. Selective Trans-arterial Embolization of Iatrogenic Vascular Lesions Did Not Influence the Global Renal Function After Partial Nephrectomy. Urology. 2020; :. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2020.03.036. PubMed PMID:32283170 .